ST. PATRICK’S CHURCH OF NEW ORLEANS
The first Mass was held in the church in 1840. The structure survived both fires and hurricanes, though it has gone through major renovations in 1915 and 1990. MMI has aided in the restoration of various portions of the structure. The entire structure was assessed including an in depth investigation of the church’s structural framing and foundations. Repair documents were produced for masonry issues in general, foundation masonry repair, bell tower supports, and choir support columns. The foundation was restored with the help of a local contractor.
Owner: Archdiocese of New Orleans
Year Complete: 2015